Thank You! We appreciate your support!
To make a donation using a credit or debit card, please click the button below.
Other Ways to Support SCAP:
- Support SCAP by shopping Amazon. Begin your shopping at smile.amazon.com. You will be prompted to select an organization or pick your own. Type in Schenectady Community Action Program, Inc. then click “search,” and follow the prompts. Then start shopping! SCAP will receive a percentage of your purchases! AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- For current and retired employees of General Electric, SCAP is an eligible recipient of the GE Foundation Matching Gifts Program. This means that GE provides a dollar-for-dollar match to compliment your personal donation to SCAP.
Below are just some of the ways in which your donation can help:
• $10 provides one meal for a hungry family.
• $25 supplies life-saving medication for someone in need.
• $50 provides transportation to and from work for four weeks for someone who is recently employed.
• $75 provides emergency shelter and one day of food for someone battling homelessness.
• $100 furnishes one child with a mattress or a baby’s crib.
• $250 provides clothing and essentials for families who have lost everything due to fire, flood, or emergency.
• $500 provides a family with rent for one month.